music

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm not sorry for Your ways

You know , i'm really upset by the fact that i'm your good friend and you can't forgive me . I know i've done something wrong , but do you have to do this to me ? I guess so , huh ? Do you wanna know why we can never be bestfriend ? One maybe is because you don't wanna be besdtfriend with me , but more importantly it's because your just too petty , and you don't know how to apologise . You can't always get what you want , and you have to learn how to accept and forgive!
You know why you only stick to that one "BestFriend" of yours . It's because that friend of yours never rebel , she will always accept . Everyone have a temper of their own , i have mine , so can you at least respect that ? I was enraged when you said "You're talking to yourself ." Fine! So are you trying to day that i'm talking to air , and you are air , because i'm clearly talking to you .
I have decided on on thing , and that is i WON'T be the one apologising this time . You say that i'm petty the last time , now is my turn . You can ignore me for as long as you want , i don't care anymore . However , remember this , you once thought me as your GOOD FRIEND .
I'm not writing this as a hate post , this post is just to express that feeling i'm going through right now .

No comments:

Post a Comment