music

Friday, July 5, 2013

that long?

Just realised that the last time i log into this blog was about 2 years ago , and that's a very long time. I guess i've forgotten bout this blog and well here i'm back to posting about random things in my life. Have been feeling very stressful lately due to my upcoming o lvl examinations... The tension is escalating at an rapid rate, i'm getting frustrated , worried and i feel exhausted almost everyday after long hours of studying. However, i feel that i'm not putting enough effort, if this continues on, i'll be fucked.
Not to mention that my teachers are pressuring me or rather my class about the importance of studying for this upcoming examinations, i was like 'duh do you think we dont know?!' , i not lying there's a big ass LED board at the top of my school foyer showing all the students , especially the graduating class; the countdown before Os or Ns level starts. I SWEAR IT'S MOTHER EFFING BIG , THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE WHEN YOU STEP INTO SCHOOL, THAT DAMN BOARD. 
Funny thing is my dad saw the board too when he came for the PTM(parents teacher meeting) which i have to go too(insert roll eyes) for some reasons... and he was making a joke about how they should instead show the numbers of days till o lvl ends , which will be more encouraging , and i totally agreed with him. Why not show us something positive or something that the students will look forward to instead of some they dread. Nonetheless, even without the board i'll still feel 'it' , so it's really pointless(the board).
Did i mention that my school doesn't have PROM NIGHT?! OMG THIS SUCKS, REALLY AFTER 4 YEARS AND THE ONLY THING WE GET IS OUR DAMN REPORT BOOK... AND MAYBE A VIDEO OF 'APPRECIATION'. Get this most of the students hates their school , i'm don't deny it either , but at least there would be something that the school does that will allow the students to have some fond memories of the school. Not to say that i don't have any fond or good memories of my school, it's just that Prom would be an event that will forever be imprinted in our minds/memories because it's celebration for US , for every graduated students. But too bad my school doesn't organise one for us... sad sad sad
On the bright note, my school did 'organise' a show for all the students from the graduating classes to watch. The show tilted 'Phantom of the Opera' and it's a Broadway  at the Grand Theatre of Marina Bay Sands'.  I'm excited for it , but i have to pay $30 ... but from what i've heard you'd need to pay for prom too soooooooooo... i guess it not a bad deal. 
Well that's all for today.
tadadadadadada

No comments:

Post a Comment